<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17488436\x26blogName\x3dWhere+is+AB?\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wheresab.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wheresab.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5435816068019163726', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Either ill or busy...


When it goes this quiet, there has to be a reason, so my apologies to my regular readers for the lack of info. I have been very busy and then ill – hence the lack of posting.

These have all been posted at the same time, but I have split them up into their respective elements for those that like to be so ordered in life (and before anyone [Nicola] comments about OCD…)

Today was a couple of meetings in Stirling. I am on a CPD working group for the SSDN Mentor remit, but before this meeting began I had the opportunity to discuss the work Con Morris and the CPD team at LT Scotland have been doing, and are planning, or considering. I love meetings like this. It is great to hear peoples’ ideas, and it is always encouraging to hear people thinking holistically about the benefits technology can bring to our profession. Con did send me the concept maps he has been developing, and I’m still mulling them over. CPD is of huge interest to me, and it is definitely something I will be returning to discuss further.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Con Morris said...

Hi Andrew.

Thanks very much for giving so freely of your time at Stirling a couple of weeks ago. I look forward to your comments. Any of your regular readers can find out a bit more about the possibilities for online CPD at http://staging.ltscotland.org.uk/lts/cpdportal/. The questionnaire has closed but the 'mockups' are still there for comment. My email address is on the contacts section.

My own personal thinking has changed a bit since talking to you and Ewan. For example, I am intrigued by the idea of an online CPD journal tool (aka blog?)

Con

2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home