<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17488436\x26blogName\x3dWhere+is+AB?\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wheresab.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wheresab.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5435816068019163726', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Light reading...


Guess I've got a few things to catch up on since I've been away! And to think that's only a week and a half - I'm maybe going to have to re-think this aggregator business...

8 Comments:

Anonymous john said...

just close your eyes and click on mark all read;-)
No one will know.

10:05 pm  
Blogger Matthew Boyle said...

Just presume all comments from practising teachers are moans, and all comments from non practising teachers are pretentious, power-seeking or otherwise self promoting and you'll be safe! :-)

Anyway, limited sympathy from the new "pressed" men and women Mr. 118 Brown!

12:35 am  
Blogger Gordon McKinlay said...

I felt the same at the start of the week. Having suffered Internet starvation for a fortnight I wondered what I had missed when I came back to thousands of posts and emails.

The great thing about the aggregator is that it is yet another way of making you feel guilty!

9:37 am  
Anonymous Ian Stuart said...

Is that a confession John?

9:39 am  
Anonymous john said...

Well I am afraid I over subscribe with my aggregator, I always read scots-edu blogs, but I don't think anyone could keep up with TechCrunch or The latest Macromedia and have a life.

4:13 pm  
Blogger marlyn moffat said...

Well now...Matthew.....I have to take issue...some of the comments from this practising teacher, require support input and learning( an usually get it) and if they are moans....well it's cheaper than a therapist!
Now Gordon, why on earth did you give yourself the pain of starvation. Maybe you felt you needed a break, but if it hurt so much. Me, I have to get an internet cafe...and did, from India to Sardinia...can't enjoy the sun sea and...unless my peeps can be in basic touch.
This putting the 'C' in ICT takes time eh?

10:31 pm  
Blogger ab said...

John - I don't think I could be without Macromedia news, and you already know I don't have a life anyway!

Gordon/Marlyn - almost two weeks without any technology has been one of the hardest things I have ever done - I may need to seek help for this terrible addiction! Good to be back though.

4:40 pm  
Blogger Gordon McKinlay said...

I had no Internet access because I couldn't get any! (that doesn't sound good) No Internet cafe that I could find, no unsecured networks anywhere, even the Travel Lodge had no access!

Anyway, back now, plenty of connectivity and too much work to do.

8:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home