<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17488436\x26blogName\x3dWhere+is+AB?\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wheresab.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wheresab.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5435816068019163726', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 16, 2006

The last post...

It's a sad, sad day. Today I say goodbye to Blogger after almost a year. I now have WordPress up and running on my own domain, so can once and for all say goodbye to my awful typo that I've had to live with all this time.

Onwards and upwards though. If you do subscribe to this feed, then please delete the subscription and add in the new one - you can find it at www.whereisab.co.uk by clicking the 'subscribe' button on the lovely animated glass bar at the top right of the screen.

Will I miss Blogger? I might. I won't miss the times it's busy (the curse of it's success, eh?) or the times it loses my post for completely no reason whatsoever. I will miss the working environment though, as there is something lovely about it's painlessly easy interface.

The new blog is, at the moment, boring vanilla WordPress (sorry, that should read 'Kubrick'), but over the next few weeks that will change completely to a Flash environment to match the new look homepage.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you continue to enjoy(?) my 'collected ramblings' in my new digital home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Neil Winton said...

...I don't think we're in Blogger anymore, Toto...

8:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home